I did it!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GrantsKat

Executive Chef
PICT1272.jpg

I finally baked my first loaf of bread!!!! I also managed to roast garlic correctly!!!! Yummy:w00t:
I could very easily become addicted:LOL:

Attachments

• PICT1271.jpg
    PICT1271.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 226
BRAVO!!!!!! Well done. See, it's not as hard as you thought. Now, whip up a batch of NYT dough and bake it tomorrow morning. That's because this loaf will be gone today when those boys of yours get a taste of it.:LOL:

Thanks Joe!!!
I wont let my boys eat it till their daddy gets home.....he just called asking about it! We LOVE crusty bread, but its so hard to find here, maybe because of the humidity, I dont know, in any case, do you have the recipe for NYT bread? If so could you send it to me, the thread is so long with so many different changes! Thanks!

Thanks Joe!!!
I wont let my boys eat it till their daddy gets home.....he just called asking about it! We LOVE crusty bread, but its so hard to find here, maybe because of the humidity, I dont know, in any case, do you have the recipe for NYT bread? If so could you send it to me, the thread is so long with so many different changes! Thanks!

Check your e-mail for the link and recipe. Have fun, and welcome to the addiction.

Joe

P.S. Ignore the video instructions and follow the recipe. It's tried & true.

Last edited:
VERY nice looking! Could you send me the recipe? I've been meaning to try and make that kiind of loaf.

Thanks everyone!!!! Its all gone lol!!
Tomorrow I think I will attempt the NYT bread!!:chef:
Oh and pacanis I will PM you the recipe!!
You all inspire me so much! THANKS!!!!:)

Kathe it looks so good!!!!
What did you use I wanna try too!!!!!
oh... and nice garlic.... :)

oh that looks yummy!! Please share the recipe! And I love if you could include directions for roasting garlic too.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom