ISO Stuffing/Dressing Recipes

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me also I use chicken/turkey stock for the liquid, fresh mushrooms & ground dried porcini mushrooms, loads of celery & onions saute in butter. Fresh thyme, rosemary & sage, sea salt & fresh ground peppercorns (I use the 4 corn blend).
I also put nuts mostly walnuts in my stuffing. Adds a nice flavor, crunch and texture to it.

I love my dad's recipe it has sausage, celery, onion, almonds, dried apricots & Grand Marnier. It is so good!

We like corn bread stuffing/dressing. I don't use a recipe but dice onions, green pepper. and celery - saute in butter till translucent. I break up the corn bread that has been allowed to dry out a bit - add the veggies and start adding poultry seasoning, fresh parsley, chicken broth until I get the right texture and the right taste. Then I add the eggs and mix well before baking. With our large family gathering, we go thru a lot of dressing on Thanksgiving. Other times I may use a mix for part of the mixture.

that is what i do,as well. but i do make bread stuffing the most. these californians don't like the corn bread one. go figure

I never put eggs in my stuffing. We don't really like corn bread stuffing. I use the herbed stuffing cubes Pepperidge farms or Arnold's

Back
Top Bottom