found this on the web, close as I could get...
Fast, Simple, Highly Nutritious Hot Cereal*
By Howard Best, February 11, 2001
Put the following ingredients into a 1 pint microwavable bowl (I always use a 1 quart Pyrex casserole bowl because it is big enough for all of the preparations that I microwave and because it has handles):
â€˘ 1/2 cup of â€śquickâ€ť oatmeal or â€śRalston 100% Wheat Hot Cerealâ€ť.
â€˘ 1 cup of milk.
â€˘ 1 tablespoon of sugar.
â€˘ 1 tablespoon of peanut butter. (I use a butter knife to measure out the peanut butter, just guess at the amount, and rub the peanut butter off against the side of the bowl. This avoids the necessity of having to touch the sticky, gooey stuff!)
2. Heat in microwave oven for 2 minutes.
3. Add a handful of frozen fruit such as blueberries (optional).
4. Mix thoroughly.
5. If frozen fruit was added, microwave for another minute.
6. Add golden raisins, chopped dates, shredded coconut, carob chips, butterscotch chips, etc. (all optional).
7. If additional ingredients were added, mix.
8. Add a sliced banana (optional).