1 Point for Everything You Don't Eat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GotGarlic

Chef Extraordinaire
1 Point for Everything You Don't Eat
FB_IMG_1553271314782.jpg

13 for me. All the meat and fish (vegetarian) plus 1 point for white chocolate which is a flavorless waste of calories imo ;)

Don't eat it or won't eat?

There are a number of things on that list that I don't buy, but will eat them at a friend's house or in a resto.

4 points for won't eat, though that might change.

Nutella - :sick:
ketchup - cooked tomato makes my arthritis worse
eggplant - another nightshade, I still have to test if I can tolerate it.
tofu - I don't eat unfermented soy products for a different medical reason. Yes, I know there is fermented tofu, but it's not fermented enough.

2 for me simply because I don't like them, nutella and canned tuna, though I will eat at least 1 brand of premium canned tuna on occasion. Guess my real score would be zero though since I have eaten both in the past.

2 for me simply because I don't like them, nutella and canned tuna, though I will eat at least 1 brand of premium canned tuna on occasion. Guess my real score would be zero though since I have eaten both in the past.

Of course you've eaten them in the past. That's how you know you don't like them.

The point is which foods don't you choose to eat now.

Last edited:
There are four items that I've tried and definitely do not like: liver, blue cheese, raw fish, and oysters. I've never had snails, but I think I wouldn't like them. My SIL had eaten them on several occasions, enjoys them, but still describes them as garlic saturated rubber bands. :LOL:

Four other foods are OK enough that I would not put up a fuss if they were served to me at a dinner party: eggplant, nutella, white chocolate, and tofu.

...haven't eaten snails in decades, because I think they are overpriced.

4 for me - I counted liver although I will eat a pate - just not liver itself (yech-shudder).

Goodness taxy - snails are cheap! 4 to 5 $ for the can of which you can make four servings as a starter... (although my girlfriend and I made a meal of it for two)

Also if they were rubbery - like almost all seafood/shellfish - they were - in all probability - overcooked.

2 double bleches for me, brussels sprouts and liver. Ick.

I do like snails, though it's been a few years since I last had some.

Back
Top Bottom