11 Worst Foods 2008

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"Thou shalt never eat the receptacle in which thy food is served."

Thank goodness I only had one of these one time before they went off the menu... And yes, I ate the whole receptacle... :wacko:

Yet another episode from your friendly neighborhood Food Police. Do these people work for Weight Watchers?

Okay - I rarely eat processed &/or "fast food", but really - unless you're eating this stuff all the time, I frankly don't see the harm in indulging once in awhile if you like it.

What a bunch of party poopers.

I stopped eating at Macaroni Grill the last time someone posted something simillar. I'm actually embarrased for them.

I can make a dish at home with the same or better flavor with 1/3 the calories and sodium from that garbage. ....and it IS garbage.

You would be surprised how many people are lazy and wind up consuming that crap on nearly a daily basis. I should know because before I got the cooking bug, I was one of them.

It reminds me of the documentary where the guy decided to live on the big M for a month to see the effect. If I remember correctly, he was pulled by his doctors before he completed the month.

I can't remember the last time I had "fast food" but nothing as exotic as any of them. Just a c.burger to fill the void. Although that cheesesteak looks mighty good!

I have never tried any of the foods on the list... but I'm certain that there are things that I have eaten that run a pretty darn close second to all those things!!!

honestly I would have put those nasty yogurt parfaits and icky "apple fries" on the list...

yeah the dishes on the list are bad for you but they are indulgent dishes meant to be rich.... anyway they area focusing on fat and calories.... I am more concerned about icky chemicals... my main problem with the chain foods is not the fat and cals... food from good joints and from home can have that too... my concern is where the food is coming from and what is in it that I don't know about..... If I am going to eat a bacon-blue cheese burger and onion rings I know I am getting calories and fat... I would like to not get chemicals.

Not having eaten any of those, I can't speak to their taste...I reckon that once in a while some of that stuff will not be harmful.
Ain't no way I could eat that stuff regular.

Okay - I rarely eat processed &/or "fast food", but really - unless you're eating this stuff all the time, I frankly don't see the harm in indulging once in awhile if you like it.

What a bunch of party poopers.

i agree with breezy, i don't eat at these places, and probably won't . but wouldn't feel guilty doing it once in a great while.

honestly I would have put those nasty yogurt parfaits and icky "apple fries" on the list...

yeah the dishes on the list are bad for you but they are indulgent dishes meant to be rich.... anyway they area focusing on fat and calories.... I am more concerned about icky chemicals... my main problem with the chain foods is not the fat and cals... food from good joints and from home can have that too... my concern is where the food is coming from and what is in it that I don't know about..... If I am going to eat a bacon-blue cheese burger and onion rings I know I am getting calories and fat... I would like to not get chemicals.
Problem with many bacon cheeseburgers is that they are made with a cheese sauce that does not contain that much cheese. Wouldn't be surprized if there are some around that don't use real bacon.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom