1st day of culinary school!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
i'm in all my glory. it is quite my niche. more than plenty of homework!:LOL: aw, i love it.

Yippeeee!
Luvs.. have I told you how proud I am of you?
You're gonna go places girl!

Fantastic Luvs,
You are on your way..I'm proud of you too, little one.

kadesma:)

5.gif
So proud of you, luvs! You go, girl!!!

luvs, what are you doing here!!!

get your nose in those books young lady!!!!!!!

and good luck. we're expecting a lot from you.

So happy for you! Homework is a breeze when it is your passion in life!!! Can't wait to hear about all your ventures! :chef:

Lucky you, my parents wouldn't let me go to cooking school, and though their argument was a legitimate at the time, I have been regretting it all my life. So good luck with the homework.

:chef: Whoa, the chef Luvs in the making!! I am so glad for you, have fun and learn all you can, (and then pass on what you learned to us!!:ROFLMAO: ) Keep us posted with all your exciting cooking adventure, we are all ears!

We are all very proud of you LUVS, I know you can do this and am so HAPPY for you. You Deserve this and Will Be Great at it ! :chef:

Great job Luvs! Look forward to hearing all the new adventures and any funny kitchen mishaps :)

I'm going back to school, hopefully in the next 2 years, to finish my culinary degree. Good luck to ya!!!
BTW...are you going to the Pittsburgh Culinary Academy??? That's where my brother graduated from.

Back
Top Bottom