2 Quick Questions---need Quick Answers

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

vitauta

Executive Chef
sorry for the short notice, guys--i only have two hours for this:

#1. what is a petit sirloin steak? besides being small.:)

#2. i'm running out of blueberry jam. the brand i like only has blueberry mint jam. i can't imagine how these two flavors would taste together. does it sound like a good combination to you?

thanks!

#2 Try a blueberry "just fruit spread" type. I make bleberry raspberry jam. That's a good combo. I'd toss a jar to you, but my pitching arm is rusty.

#1 Be careful not to over cook it because it's smaller. It should be a thick cut though

Last edited:
okay, i got my food order placed online before the midnight deadline. i went aye for the petit steaks, but nay on the blueberry mint jam....whiska, your blueberry-raspberry blend sounds oh so very yummy! and yet, i've not seen that berry combination preserves sold anywhere.

i bet flacco could pitch it....:)

just one more question?

i just now heard about a new peanut brittle---OMG-Bacon Peanut Brittle-OMG!!

that's just Perfect for the PIGGY in Me! now, i need a recipe so i can make some piggy peanut brittle for valentine's day. yeah, i know, it's a rather strange substitute for artisan blueberry jam. incredible idea for bacon lovers though--i'm thinking sweet, salty, smokey, crunchy (yum)....

If you make it, consider using bacon fat in place of butter in the recipe to boost the bacon flavor.

Back
Top Bottom