2017 Christmas gifts

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I put a popover pan on my Amazon wish list knowing that my mom would buy it for me and she did! She loved them as a kid, my grandmother made them for her and there was a local restaurant that made them. She was so excited this summer when I made them for her in muffin tins this summer. So that was our bread for Christmas dinner.

I also got an induction single burner cooktop, I really want to try out induction cooking, I'm thinking of replacing my stove with induction when I remodel in a couple years.

I got a Sous vide machine, I'm going to use it soon and I can't wait!

I got some other non cooking related goodies too, but of course I'm the most excited about the cooking stuff!

My wife got me an Instant Pot to replace the long lost slow cooker. Used it last night and it is awesome indeed. I like gadgets and it is so gadgety

I also got new bamboo spoons and an olive wood spoon to replace the ones my wife likes to leave soaking in the sink.

Best gift though was a case of my favorite taco sauce. 500 packets. Yummy.

20171225_122952.jpg

My wife got me an Instant Pot to replace the long lost slow cooker. Used it last night and it is awesome indeed. I like gadgets and it is so gadgety

I also got new bamboo spoons and an olive wood spoon to replace the ones my wife likes to leave soaking in the sink.

Best gift though was a case of my favorite taco sauce. 500 packets. Yummy.

View attachment 28824

I also love my Instant Pot! I have posted some recipes. Search Instant pot and they should pop up. If you’re interested.

My DD also gave me a set of bamboo cooking utensils.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom