The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Reminder

texasgirl said:
I haven't used an air popper. My sister has one and likes it, but, I've not tried her popcorn. Mine is an old timey {sp} one that I grew up with with the butter holes and lid on top:)
BTW, are you counting down to 24?
Now you did it! My mind is completely thinking of the new show. When did you say it was going to start? January something, I know. Keep seeing previews with Jack answering cell phone asking how someone got his number? ( Wish I had his number) Just to watch how intense he gets makes me all anxious myself. Forget Christmas, hurry up 24. Isn't this awful to wish time would pass? Why can't they show it year round? do you think he is working on the show during Christmas? I think he has children. Here I am thinking he is getting neglected by working. I am counting on you to alert me of the first show. After that I will remember. You think it will be on Mondays again. One night I caught an episode at 2-3 am. I can't remember what channel it was. Boy, I was lucky that night.

Gift

That is unexpected gift for me after Christmas. I am sure grateful you are so informed. I really do count on you for updates. Thanks see you the 15th. Guess I love the anxiety.

Back
Top Bottom