The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ya know darlin...I think you need to pop out that little tab thingy if you want to keep all those silly football games. Oh, and I HAVE noticed that if you put a piece of tape there...you can tape over stuff. Just keep that in mind when you start making bratty comments on here. I know where the 2003 Grey Cup tape is and am not afraid to take hostages. (By the way...93? Geez I stopped watching in 94 after we had Kate, who taped those? :huh: )

Only 2 more sleeps!

texasgirl said:
24 is on tonight. ALIX, DON'T FORGET TO TAPE IT. Hope you haven't left yet!!

She hasn't left yet. She just programmed the VCR. I'm surprised she hasn't bought a mini-TV to take to the concert. :rolleyes:

THAT SHOW ALREADY TICKED ME OFF!!!
Why did they kill the ones that they killed? I won't mention names, because like pds, there are some that don't get to watch it.
But, they sure jumped right on into it this year!!

Amen

texasgirl said:
THAT SHOW ALREADY TICKED ME OFF!!!
Why did they kill the ones that they killed? I won't mention names, because like pds, there are some that don't get to watch it.
But, they sure jumped right on into it this year!!

SHOW ALREADY TICKED ME OFF TOO! You said it texas. Just wasn't sure how you would feel. Thanks for your response so quickly. Really is upsetting. Left all the nerdy people!!! Well, we all have to go sometime. As Jack said in his interview, he doesn't know for sure how long he will be. Well, they ruined it for me. Glad we agree texas. I appreciate your honesty.

are you anxious to see 24?

My excitement for the show is really not what I expected it to be. What about Jack's new girlfriend? I've seen her in other shows and doesn't impress me. Audrey still alive. Chloe is that the spelling, has love interest . I am happy about that. I like her. Looked like she was going to get killed too. How do you like the us president? Is Buchanan in charge of CTU?

I HATE The idiot that is the president!! Noone can compare to David Palmer, IMO! I didn't know if I liked Chloe at first, she's pretty strange, but, she's the only one that is with Jack. We'll see how tonight goes.

what did you think? good or bad? who is the new guy mcneil? Edgar still around he made it. Jack sure doesn't play the part well of caring individual. Acting so protective of Eric made me wonder if he is going soft? he shot guys he worked with already. I figured if it meant his country or a young guy's life wouldn't matter. They took another young man and shot him. Well, guess we'll have to wait till next week to find out if Mrs Logan reveals anything. Fact that she is mentally unstable isn't good. I do think Logan plays the part well. He makes you think he is srange.

ITK, did you watch the second part of the 2 hours? Mrs. Logan may not be alive.
I didn't like that they shot the kid, but, I'm glad that it wasn't Derek.
Now, I guess Mcneil will be the new top man??
I really don't like Pres. Logan, I think he's a worm!!

See?

texas, i thought mrs. Logan just had some kind of knock ou t stuff on the handkerchief. Now she is dead? President acts so egotistical and stupid. I am getting so paranoid I don't even trust Mike either. You trust Edgar? Yes I wonder about that guy Mcneil. We have to wait whole week to find out right? Or am I wrong about that too? I just wonder why they never put Jack in place to be shot ? Think t hey would want him eliminat ed. The guys name is Derek? Thanks texas for keeping names straight.

my husband and I tried to watch this one night as we'd heard it was so highly touted. then I watched Ellen Degeneres doing her show from Barbra Streisands house and she said it was the only thing on TV she watched. having told my husband that, he no longer has an interest in the show:(

Wasn't that awful, Alix? I did not see that one coming at all!!! Chloe finally showed emotion too. I wonder what's going to happen next week.
Did anyone see the new show that stars Dennis Haybert {David Palmer} "The Unit", last night? It was pretty good. At least now we know that there was a good reason for killing him off of 24.

I cant believe Edgar died. :cry: I felt so darn sad watching Chloe. :( I actually think Chloe is really cute. Shes a bit nerdy and pouty. Im strangely attracted to that. :huh:

I suggest Stuffed jalapenos! And if youre of drinking age.... a shot of Jack (Daniels that is). :-p
What a GREAT 2 hours! Dont know how they keep doing it.

Back
Top Bottom