5 things about you

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
luckytrim said:
hey andy- as to #3--- can you explain it to my wife??

Yeah no kidding...I call my GF the "Suicide Stacker" because she puts anything in any given rack at any given time in the dishwasher. She even puts my Henckles in the dishwasher. :huh: She puts (or at least tries to put) my All-Clad and Le Creuset pots and pan in there. She even tried putting my ceramic knife in there.

luckytrim said:
OMG !!!! oh, my !!!

Yeah, I know huh? So what I did was, I bought her a set of Analon cookware and a couple of Forschner knives and that's what she uses. She can treat them however she wants to and I don't have to worry about it.

The other thing I don't let her use is my car. She tried driving already (2006 Charger R/T) and she almost crashed. And she got a speeding ticket. :mad:

ironchef said:
...She tried driving already (2006 Charger R/T) and she almost crashed. And she got a speeding ticket. :mad:

What were you thinking. I never let SO drive my G35 Coupe.

You gotta keep your toys separate from her toys! Sharing is WAY! overrated!

i solved that problem this way....(79 z-28)

i told her that the seat adjuster was broken and i had to weld it to my position......(he-he)

Andy M. said:
What were you thinking. I never let SO drive my G35 Coupe.

You gotta keep your toys separate from her toys! Sharing is WAY! overrated!

Yeah I know. I guess she wasn't used to all of the HP. She told the CHiP officer that she was barely pressing on the gas so she had no idea why she was going 90 mph on the 405. The car comes with 340 hp stock but my Charger is around 380 now with aftermarket parts. Too bad it didn't come in standard. Wait, wasn't there someone on here who's top 5 included disliking people who speed excessively? I guess that would be me then. :)

1. When I was in college I was a nude model for the Life Drawing class.
2. I could live happily in jeans for the rest of my life.
3. Have always wanted to learn how to ride the waves on a surfboard.
4. Deathly and irrationally afraid of bears and sharks.
5. I use dull, crummy knives to chop things up with and don't care.

Wait, wasn't there someone on here who's top 5 included disliking people who speed excessively?

that reminds me i hate oxymorons...........
...jumbo shrimp
...military intelligence
...speeding exessivley
etc, etc

LOL, lucky...

business ethics
free gift
personally believe

6. I love words and how they go together. But they can also hurt you and influence you inappropriately.

mudbug said:
Wish I did, IC. I had a fairly good shape back then, but alas, time marches on...............
Heck MB, i wish all it did was march on, with me it went south:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

Hmmm...where to start?

1. I'm struggling with prescription pill addiction..severely and have lost two jobs because of it (sober now but hate it).

2. I am trying to get pregnant (have to be sober for that).

3. My shrink just told me I'm weird.

4. I love to cook and bake but am a complete mess when I do it.

5. I had gastric bypass surgery 3 years ago.

wasabi said:
People have told me that more than once. You are not alone.:)

But here's the kicker...this was my FIRST VISIT to him!:LOL: No worries..he said it with a smile and then told me that he liked me anyway!

Thanks guys! This place is starting to become my "first choice" of forums....I was on a dog forum 24x7 but that is going to the wayside due to..**clears throat** DC.....

Back
Top Bottom