5 years later

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

GB

Chief Eating Officer
I just paid off the car loan on my wife's car today. What a great feeling. Now we wait to see how soon before it needs to go into the shop now that we own it. This car has been through a lot, like a tree falling on it while DW was driving it. It has held up great so far. I have no complaints. Lets hope that continues!

Because if I did not do it then someone else would have and I would rather be the one to blame ;)

I have a black cat Frank. He walks in front of me daily. I also have ladders hanging in the rafters of my garage that I walk under every day. Bring it on!

Do you have salts all over your house so you can bump into them as well? Use mirrors for hammer throwing practice? Stick your pictures to the wall with scotch tape? Go around closing other peoples pocket knives? Get out of bed opposite where you entered?

I'll bet you laugh in the face of danger!

You ARE the most interesting man in the world. I salute you. Next time you drink a beer, I'll get you a Dos Equis.

that is exactly what we are doing Charlie. Actually we are going to round it up to the nearest hundred and put that away each month.

OK Frank, my wife just sensed this question in the air. You had better duck because she is coming after you I am sure. Good luck buddy!

Options? If we are doing this then we are doing it right. Nothing is optional. Everything is required.

Back
Top Bottom