6 months down the road

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

csalt

Sous Chef
It's a while since I've visited but I just have to let you know the good news.

Our neighbour is coming home tomorrow. 3 weeks short of 7 months since he had the stroke which has changed their lives forever.
He needs Carers 4 times daily. He is still unable to walk but hopefully being in his own home may create a miracle. Sheila is delighted but somewhat apprehensive as is only to be expected.
Please would you folks who pray keep him in your prayers and thoughts. They are the most wonderful neighbours anyone could have.
A very big thank-you. :)

Nice hearing from you, happy your neighbor friend is coming home !!
Prayers have been sent for this dear man, thanks for sharing.

{{{{{{{{csalt}}}}}}}}

Thanks for letting us know. He and his wife are in my thoughts and prayers, as you are too. Thanks for stopping in - good to see you.

Prayers, good thoughts...to all of you..You've been missed.
kadesma

It's a while since I've visited but I just have to let you know the good news.

Our neighbour is coming home tomorrow. 3 weeks short of 7 months since he had the stroke which has changed their lives forever.
He needs Carers 4 times daily. He is still unable to walk but hopefully being in his own home may create a miracle. Sheila is delighted but somewhat apprehensive as is only to be expected.
Please would you folks who pray keep him in your prayers and thoughts. They are the most wonderful neighbours anyone could have.
A very big thank-you. :)
Praising God for this miracle. How wonderful.
I am so happy for you and them.
Blessings................:angel:

csalt, Just read this post. I'm so glad that John is finally getting home!! Sheila has got to be the most giddy bride there is on the block!! My prayers are still going out for his full recovery. Dawn :>)

this is one of the obvious moments that show how special, caring and loving the people are in here. the word extra large hearts come to mind, I'd showcase one but my font won't go that big.

CSalt, I hope you come in here more often when things are more on an even keel for you and yours.

Last edited:
LEFSELover said "this is one of the obvious moments that show how special, caring and loving the people are in here. the work extra large hearts come to mind, I'd showcase one but my font won't go that big.

"CSalt, I hope you come in here more often when things are more on an even keel for you and yours. "
I agree wholeheartedly about the caring and loving people here.and I will visit more when things are on a slightly more even keel.

DawnT said"csalt, Just read this post. I'm so glad that John is finally getting home!! Sheila has got to be the most giddy bride there is on the block!! My prayers are still going out for his full recovery. Dawn :>) "
Sheila is one of the most loving, courageous and tenacious brides I know; especially as they now have to start painting on a wholly new canvas. Their Golden Wedding anniversary was 1 month ago while John was still in the respite hospital. We had a little party for them there.
Thank-you all again:)

I can't believe I missed this somehow but I am so glad to hear John is coming home, csalt! I know Sheila is delighted! I will keep them in my prayers that he will continue to make progress and that she will have the strength and stamina to take care of him. Also that he will be blessed with kind and loving Carers.

Also, I'm so glad you are back here for a bit! You've been missed, my friend!

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom