----- ?? 7/12
Did you know...
Based on the 25-foot length of her sandal and the standard American woman's formula, the Statue of Liberty's shoe size is 879.
1. How many tiles are included in the "Scrabble" game?
2. What horror movie was originally titled, "The Babysitter Murders"?
3. What hall of fame baseball manager was nicknamed "the old professor" ?
4. The medical term, "Axilla" refers to what body part?
5. Tommy lee was the original drummer for what rock band?
6. In what movie was Raymond Babbitt a major character?
7. How many feet of wire make up a standard Slinky ?
8. What was George Costanza's ATM password in the sit-com "Seinfeld"?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The James gang pulled off the USA's very first train robbery on October 6, 1866.
1. ONE HUNDRED
3. CASEY STENGAL ( !! )
4. THE ARMPIT
5. "motley crue" (?)
6. "RAIN MAN"
7. 63 feet (53 feet )
8. bosco (vandolay ??)
It was a gang of brothers alright, but not the James'. It was Frank, John, Simon, Clinton and William Reno who did the deed in Seymour, Indiana, making off with $10,000. Soon after, Allan Pinkerton arrested John and put him away for 40 years, but Frank and his brothers continued robbing trains and banks. Pinkerton and his men eventually tracked down and locked up the Renos, but a mob of 56 men, incensed by their crimes, broke into Indiana's New Albany jail and hung the men from the jail's rafters.
“I come from a home where gravy is a beverage.”
― Erma Bombeck