TOM CRUISE MOVIE BLOOPER !
Movie: Cocktail (1988)
Scene: Brian (Tom Cruise) goes into the Regency Theater in Manhattan and gets into a fight.
Blooper: It must have been a long fight-when he went into the theater, Barfly appeared on the marquee. When he exited, it was Casablanca.
Did you know...
AT ITS PEAK, A GROWING BLUE WHALE GAINS BETWEEN 200 AND 300 POUNDS A DAY.
1. What is measured on the Scoville scale ?
2. Fill in the blank; One out of three American adults polled say that the ______ is the invention they most hate but cannot live without.
3. what professional athlete was nick-named "the Big O"?
4. What's the beer of choice for Homer Simpson?
5. What's the full first name of actress Drew Barrymore?
6. What Disney Character was originally called "Dippy Dawg"?
7. What is the distinctive guitar-playing crouch step that Chuck Berry invented called?
8. What fast-food restaurant did Glen Bell open in 1962?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
The speed of sound is exactly 761.18 MPH.
1. THE LEVEL OF HEAT IN CHILI PEPPERS
2. cell phone (television)
3. OSCAR ROBERTSON
5. DREW !
6. GOOFY ( ! )
7. the duck-walk (the berry shuffle??)
8. TACO BELL ( !! )
The speed of sound varies depending on the medium through which the sonic vibration is traveling- desert air, mountaintop air, air with high humidity, etc.
Bad men need nothing more to accomplish their ends, than that good men should look on and do nothing.
― John Stuart Mill