80's show you love, or 70's, or 60's...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

luvs

Master Chef
who'd figure out my beloved show. Ha. HA. i mean, who would guess in a million YEARS i love golden girls!!!:whistling
love archie bunker, too. to a point.

In all honesty, there is little that I liked back then that I would even watch now. Movies are one thing, but sitcoms or series.... nawww. I'll pass.
Welllll... maybe Miami Vice :rolleyes:

Golden Girls, a classic! That was the perfect pairing of four women, Bea Arthur, Rue McClanahan, Betty White and Estell Getty (RIP). And the humor was perfect. It still left a little to the imagination.
Some of my other favorites were Cheers, Night Court, Three's Company and Busom Buddies for the 80's. For the 70's of course M.A.S.H., Mary Tyler Moore and for the 60's there was the Dick Van Dyke Show, Hogan's Heroes and I Dream of Jeannie.

Last edited:
It was the perfect pairing (?) of four women..... I couldn't stand any of them :LOL:
I'm weird that way. I won't watch anything with Bette Midler in it either, and I like Barbara Hershey.... so that counts Beaches out.

Ya know, I can't believe I watched a lot of these shows:

80s TV Shows

Golden Girls
Murphy Brown
Designing Women
Roseanne
Twilight Zone
Wonder Years

Still reading over the list.

I remember I loved 30-Something and LA Law. I don't know why, really. But I've always loved Saturday Night Live and there was another show called Fridays that was similar. Also, In Living Color.

Uh oh, those are 70s shows. I think my gray is showing.

Threes company, whats happening, laverne and shirley ( all of which my kids watch and love since i bought the dvd sets). It actually kinda funny seing my kids laugh at the same things that made me laugh 30 years ago.

Also MASH, Star Trek ( the original), Taxi,The Love Boat, Fantasy Island, Emergency, The Benny Hill show(which I bought the dvd set recently, and I just dont think it is as funny as I did 20 + years ago, guess im getting old)

Three's Company,Magnum PI, The A Team, Murphy Brown, Cheers, Mash - will probably think of a whole lot more in the next couple of minutes !

Since that time was my childhood, I was allowed to watch ALF and Diff'rent Strokes. With Dad I could watch Magnum PI, Hunter, Columbo, and Perry Mason. Oh, and sometimes Murder She Wrote.

MASH was and still is the ultimate. I also watched emergency and CHIPS, and most of the ones mentioned here, never really liked the golden girls though.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom