Did you know...
FOUR STRANGE WAYS TO TELL THE FUTURE
Scarpomancy: Predict someone's future by studying his old shoes.
Tiromancy: Study the shape, holes, mold, and other features on a piece of cheese.
Scatomancy: Predict the future by studying poop.
Pynchonomancy: Throw darts at a paperback copy of Gravity's Rainbow, by Thomas Pynchon, then read the sentence on the deepest page penetrated by the dart.
1. What actor was known as the "man of a thousand Faces"?
2. what does "Mediterranean" translate to in English?
3. Can you remember the name of Ross' pet monkey on the sit-com "friends"?
4. by what name did Thomas Cruise Mapother IV achieve fame?
5. what is it that the French are talking about when "La Manche" comes up in conversation?
6. by what name is fictional villainess Selina Kyle better known?
7. What is the capital of Liberia?
8. Before Jack McCoy, who was the assistant prosecutor on Law and Order?
TRUTH OR CRAP ??
Reggae star Bob Marley's father was white.
1. LON CHENEY, SR.
2. "our Sea"
4. TOM CRUISE
5. the english channel
8. ben stone
Bob was born in 1945 to Cadella Booker, who is black, and Norval Marley, who was Caucasian. Norvel had little contact with his son and died before Bob became famous
Bob's own end was tragic. A foot he injured playing soccer was diagnosed as being cancerous in 1977. He refused to have the foot amputated because of his religious beliefs, and by 1981 the cancer had spread to his brain, and he died in Miami.
Food is like sex: When you abstain, even the worst stuff begins to look
good. Beth McCollister