A Few New Pics

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
I just wanted to share these with y'all while I was thinking about it. The first 3 are from TC's birthday party (my SIL made the cake, it's red velvet with cream cheese icing) & the 4th & 5th ones were taken last night at our church's Fall Festival. TC didn't want to dress up but I talked him into wearing his overalls & being as he called it, a redneck. Savannah was Guinevere & pitched a fit about me curlng her hair but when I got it done, she asked if I could do it every day!:LOL: Everyone had a great time even though it rained & everything had to be moved inside.

ds21175ht9.th.jpg

great pics crewsk!!

(i'll be the first one to say it) tc and savannah are getting so big!

very cool cake too. did you sil work from a picture. it's a pretty good picture of a 75 degree v-twin harley.

Thanks thumper & bucky!

Bucky, I have no idea how she did it. I'll have to ask her because I was wondering the same thing. Yes, they are getting too big, they think they're bigger than they are though, but what kid dosen't? TC's less than a foot shorter than me now:ohmy: !

Wahey!!!! :)

he`s got the guitar, that`s excellent! all he needs now is a few pick-up heads a Marshal stack and ear plugs for the neighbors :))

Nice pics Crewsk :)

YT, thanks, I've already put in an order for a lifetime supply of Advil, earplugs, & Jack Daniels for myself!:ROFLMAO: I'll have plenty to share with the neighbors too! BTW, what are pick-up heads?:huh:

TC is such a lucky boy, you guys always come up with the coolest B-day present for him!! Though the guitar is almost as big as he is now, do I see a little Eddie Van Halen in the making???:ROFLMAO: :LOL:

Thanks for sharing these beautiful pics, Crewsk!

Thanks urmaniac! It's getting harder to do every year though. He heard November Rain by Guns-N-Roses the other day & when he heard Slash's guitar solo near the end, he asked if he'd be able to play like that some day. I told him if he practiced hard he'd be able to...so, I'm keeping my fingers crossed for him!

Now that looks like a great party!

Crewsk, my boys reached my height in about the 6th grade so I learned to have them sit in a chair for 'discussions'. This way they had to look up at me and I felt they paid more attention. :)

crewsk said:
BTW, what are pick-up heads?:huh:
little electro-magnetic coils that fit near the sound hole under the strings on the guitar (the same as on an electric guitar except those are built in).
they stick underneath and allow you jack the accoustic guitar into an Amp providing you have steel strings on it.
and then it works just the same as an electric guitar :ROFLMAO:

Party on!

I'll have to remember that HB, thanks!

Cool YT, thanks! I didn't even know there was such a thing...just goes to show how much I know about all this.:rolleyes: Well, it does have steel strings!

Sizz, that's in the fellowship building of our church. The fireplace was retired many years ago due to a leak in the roof near the chimney. On the back side of it there are 2 beautiful wood ovens with grill grates. There have been talks of replacing the hearth & fireplace with gas logs. I wish it was mine though!

Back
Top Bottom