A food you dislike

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
That sand sack I bit into when served soft-shell crab one time was pretty darn nasty!!! BUT, a "real" food I do not like................mmmmmmmmmmmm........... thinking................ all I can think of is uni - love the taste but can't get past the texture :sick:

Sea urchin - it's yellow and has the texture of..........um.............well.........let's say you have a cold...:glare:

Urchin has the consistency of nose nachos?

Nasty.

Oh, and ew about the century egg. Looks like a decomposed eyeball.

Century_egg_sliced_open.jpeg

There was also an episode where he tried a very strange fruit that he said upfront he could never eat in the past. He wasn't able to eat it that time either, LOL.
I can't remember the fruit, but it was whiteish and they said it had a bad smell and weird texture to it.

That would be Durian.... :wacko:

all time vomit food????? it would have to be liver..........hands down.......I think that I would have closed my eyes and tried the sea urchin that's how much my siblings and I loathed liver..........I feel kinda of bad 'cause I dumped what I had left onto my sister's plate and she was forced to gag it down....to this day I have never forced a child to eat something that they hate......I may not allow them to eat candy or a piece of cake instead but that's about as far as the food cop goes.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom