A Goodweed kind of day, whew!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
Get up at 7 a.m., clean up and get ready for work (gotta be there by 8). Feed the cat, take the meds, take out the trash, kiss the DW, hop in the car and scoot.

Call FBI in Detroit and Grand Rapids to set up a video conference test for scheduled conferences, one for the afternoon, and one for Friday. Set up the equipment, do the test. Program, connect wires and cables, place phones. Test phones. Write a procedure for setting up video conferences. Touch base with AT&T to see where they are with installing special circuits in a building. Take 30 minutes of a 1 hour lunch break because the afternoon video conference starts at 1 p.m. Fire up video conference and teach users how to use the remote.

Verify internal circuits in our phone system to verify what we should be paying the vendor for maintenance agreement. Check email and phone messages. Set up and configure voicemail for three customers. Troubleshoot a phone and replace a bad handset in a building 6 miles away. Fill out ticket time for the day. Oh, I forgot to fill out a missed punch slip, and an overtime slip. Make a note. Do that tomorrow.

Pick up teen from a friends home and teach him something about putting in a veggie garden (he wanted to learn. Teach him to put in 5 foot stakes and run them with four wires to carry pole beans when they come up. Plant pole beans and beets. Dig up strawberry garden and remove the viable strawberry roots. Transplant strawberries to a strawberry pot. Take teen to his home. Make split pea soup with ham (after removing all of the meat from the ham bone) and ham bone. Chop onion and carrot for soup and add it. Make desert for GC Seasons challenge. It's now midnight and I'm just eating the soup. Fed the DW a while ago. Desert is baking. I'll get to bed about 1 a.m. so that I can get up at 7 tomorrow morning and start all over again.

I need another me so that I can get everything done that needs doing. I'd put a smiley up, but I'm just too tired. I want to go to bed. need to wait for the desert though, and read scriptures, clean up for bed, etc. Did I mention that I'm tired? And it's been like this for two weeks. And I don't even want to think about my lawn. Because of the rain, I haven't been able to mow it in a week and a half. The grass is 8 to 10 inches high, and growing fast. Did I mention that I need another me?

Ah well, if it were easy, we wouldn't need Bob's. Any old Joe or Sue could do it:LOL:. No disrespect intended for anyone named Joe or Sue. In fact, come on over. I'll introduce you to my electric lawn mower.:ROFLMAO:

Don't think I'm going to add anything to my blogs tonight.

Seeeeeeya; Goodweed of the North

Last edited:
I feel tired from just reading your post, GW, and I just got up. I'll just bet you love every minute (or at least most of it).

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom