A little Humor

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Chief Longwind Of The North

Certified/Certifiable
A quick joke:
Two women, Janet and Kim, were shopping at an exclusive shoe store. As it happened, just as they neared the store's front window, a funeral procession drove by. Kim, seeing the cars passing by, removed her hat and placed it on her heart. When the cars had all passed, she again donned the hat and began looking at the shoes. Moved, Janet said; "That was really nice, the way you paid respect when that funeral procession passed by". Kim responded; "It's the least I could do. I was married to that guy for thirty years."
Ahahahaha

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

There's a similar story about a guy out golfing with his buddy, and watching a hearse go by. Someone else might be able to fill in the details.

Last edited:
There's a similar story about a guy out golfing with his buddy, and watching a hearse go by. Someone else might be able to fill in the details.

Actually, the joke I read was about two fishing buddies who were in a stream, fishing under a bridge when a funeral procession passed over the bridge. I jsut modified it so I could tell it to the ladies as well.:mrgreen:

Seeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Heard that variation too!

And we're all tough old birds here (well, maybe there might be a few younger ones) so you don't have to modify anything for the ladies here, Chief.

Heard that variation too!

And we're all tough old birds here (well, maybe there might be a few younger ones) so you don't have to modify anything for the ladies here, Chief.

Just trying to be fair.;) Besides, both versions poke fun at the men or women characters, being so self-serving and interested in pastimes so as not to properly respect their deceased spouses. They are funny on at least two levels.

Seeeeya; Chief Lopngwind of the North

Seeeeeeya; Chief Longwind of the North

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom