A Scary Night

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Addie

Chef Extraordinaire
Last night I was sound asleep in my bed. When I woke up I found myself in my wheelchair and in Scott's room. I was trying to stand up and get into his bed.

Now I know there are folks who walk in their sleep. But travel around in a wheelchair?

Spike told me I was probably dreaming and was calling him in my dreams. When he didn't answer me I got up to see why he wouldn't answer me.

I'll buy that. I had to call him many times in the night to help me. It does sound like common sense to me. But it scared the living daylights out of me.

:ohmy: That sounds a lot more than scary Addie!

Did Pirate ever tell you that you've sleep walked before?

If Pirate cared for you at night, who looks after you now?
I think if that happens again, you might want to look into different living arrangements.

I have never sleepwalked in my whole life.

Spike is here every morning and night to make sure I don't need anything and to do anything I can't do for myself. He does all my shopping like before Scott died. He has been helping me to get my home in the shape I need it now. My needs are a lot different than what they were when Scott was caring for me. I need to have Spike put things on a lower shelf that I can reach. Not up by the ceiling, where Scott could reach it just standing on the floor.

That does sound scary Addie. (((Hugs)))

Thank you tax lady. It left me shaken up for the rest of the night. I couldn't get back to sleep. I accept Spike's explanation, but in my heart, I would like to believe that it was Scott calling me from heaven letting me know he is all right now and has no more neuropathy pain in his legs.

Back
Top Bottom