A way to turn Sorrow into Happiness

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
A message from our friend Christi:

Subject: Kaylen's Write to Heal

Most of you have heard by now that three weeks ago today I lost my baby girl to Sudden Infant Death Syndrome. First let me say thank you for all the cards, support, and prayers throughout my darkest days and longest nights. I am so blessed to have friends and family who love me through this life until we hold Kaylen again. Many of you have asked what you can do to help. The short answer is pray. We rely on them to breathe, and even then it is a struggle. We feel very overwhelmed with emotions and we simply need the prayers to continue. The long answer is...I have a beautiful friend who has started a ministry in the name of my beautiful daughter. It is known as Kaylen's write to Heal. Please go on this site and sign up. The site is designed to send you notification of mothers who have lost their children. Then your part is simple. Send a card. Just $.42 from a person who has never known them, but will simply pray and be willing to jot them a note is so healing. I know.....I have recieved 50+ cards, and I can not express how blessed I have been to have individuals praying for me and my family through this time. Also there is a fund started to help these parents with funeral cost. Most children are not protected by life insurance for families who face the burden of this loss. I encourage you to pray for whatever God would led you to do in this small way of ministering to others in the name of our Lord and Kaylen. Thank you in advance for what you will do to help....people all over the world. I love you all, and am thankful for the prayers of God's people.

http://www.katlogictalk.com/KaylensWritetoheal.html

40.gif
Christi

We are friends with this Family

Love and Hugs James

Your friend Christi is a very special person. What a tender and loving idea. I know that many, many grieving parents will be touched by this wonderful gesture. Thanks for sharing it with us.

Back
Top Bottom