Actress Natasha Richardson has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
In reading the account of the accident she was walking and talking after a fall and the resort didn't think it was serious but then she complained of a headache. Such an apparent innocuous incident that turned out to be incredibly serious. I feel bad for her sons and husband.

I really liked her in The Parent Trap. She came off as such a personable person in interviews too.

This is why you should ALWAYS get checked out by a doctor after a head injury, no matter how you feel. (And wear helmets.)

She broke an artery in her head, but felt fine.. an hour later she was essentially "walking dead".

What a terrible tragedy!

I am also very sad to hear this. She was part of a great acting family that has provided us with a wealth of meaningful entertainment. And, it was probably preventable, if she had received immediate medical attention. GF is so right. Never underestimate a head injury.

I saw this this morning as I was running around the bedroom trying to get ready for work. I kept looking at the TV and said...naw...not her...I'll check it out when I get to work. How terribly sad.

I'm sure a helmet could have helped her and as she was taking a class, they should have insisted she wear one like they do the little kids I see taking classes now a days. Sadly it takes incidents like this to wake people up about helmet and safety.

Back
Top Bottom