Addie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jennyema

Chef Extraordinaire
Just so you guys know, Addie (a great and lovely lady) lost her son...,

“Yesterday, my son was dead before he hit the floor. I am glad that he didn't know what hit him. I am the one who found his body. And I knew he was dead.”

Just so you guys know, Addie (a great and lovely lady) lost her son...,

“Yesterday, my son was dead before he hit the floor. I am glad that he didn't know what hit him. I am the one who found his body. And I knew he was dead.”

Addie posted about the loss of her son a couple of days ago in the MIA thread. So very sad. :(

This is the first I heard about it. I feel genuinely sad. Outliving your child has got to be one of the worst things a person can experience. I wish I could say just the right thing to make it better, but I can't. Addie, I'm sending a big Texas hug your way. That's all I can do.

CD

I am sorry for your loss Addie. Please accept my sympathy and condolences. I will light a candle for you and him. {{HUGS}}

Thank you so much everyone. This group for me has been so therapeutic for me. Every time I start to think about these past two weeks, I sit down at the computer and as you can tell by my long posts, it calms me down just knowing that there are folks who care.

I am doing better. Pace called me last week to see how I was doing. I told them to sign me up for two days a week. Tuesday and Thursday. Well, come Tuesday, my driver showed up and I was a wreck. It was going to be a bad day for me. So I stayed home and tried to deal with it as best as I could. I had Spike here with me to help. He has been a rock. Just like Scott was.

Today I am much calmer and have to leave you wonderful people for a couple of hours. I am getting ready to go to PT. Will be back this afternoon.

Again, thank you so much. And Jenny, I look forward to having lunch with you and our other lawyer friend.

Back
Top Bottom