Again McDonalds Again!?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
one of life's little blessings, imo.

if you have to add weird stuff to help it hold together because you're faking the shape of a real thing, count me out.

Where's your sense of adventure people?

I had one years ago and it didn't kill me. (So your out of luck) ;)

The McRib has become a cult item and there are those who enjoy this gastronomical creation. :mrgreen:

"Long Live McD's" :clap:

The McRib has become a cult item and there are those who enjoy this gastronomical creation. :mrgreen:

i tried them years ago when they first came out and they were really good. i couldn't wait to try them again when they returned, but now they're horrible, imo.

much like the twinkies of today vs. those of my childhood.

i tried them years ago when they first came out and they were really good. i couldn't wait to try them again when they returned, but now they're horrible, imo.

much like the twinkies of today vs. those of my childhood.

I hated string beans as a kid, now I love fresh or frozen green beans. They finally got rid of the dang strings. I know I have the same taste buds that I had as a kid, but they seemed to have changed a lot. I used to stop at The Quality Bakery every morning and pay a nickel for a half and half cake like cookie. Chocolate frosting of one half and white frosting on the other. A few years ago, someone gave me one; one bite was all it took. Maybe the difference was that I wasn't eating it on the way to school. :angel:

not really the same thing.

twinkies used to be great. now they can survive the end of the planet.

not just mankind; the entire planet. when our sun goes supernova and expands to destroy the earth, twinkies will be ejected in a gamma ray burst and merely become the condensation nuclei for comets.

Last edited:

YES....

not just mankind; the entire planet. when our sun goes supernova and expands to destroy the earth, twinkies will be ejected in a gamma ray burst and merely become the condensation nuclei for comets.

:LOL:

One small step for man. One giant leap for mankind. ;)

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom