Aldi grocery store?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
They still use that system and yes the quarter is returned when you return the cart to the lockup.

I use Aldi for some items. Like any store some things are a great deal and other things not so much. They have improved a great deal and it is getting to be like a no frills version of Trader Joe's.

We have another budget store in this area called PriceRite, good deals on produce and some name brand items.

Our Price Rite has fantastic deals on meats. :angel:

Or if you're just grabbing a few odds and ends, you can just bring in a shopping bag and place your items in it and then empty them out on the conveyor belt for the clerk to ring up. I've seen people do that. It'd save the hassle of having to return the cart when done.

Take all the extra fun out of shopping... BOOOOOOO.....

I've found a few things that were a good buy at Aldi's. Limes 25c, avocados 50c, and, as I remember, jarred kalamata olives. I don't buy that much canned goods so couldn't say what-else. My issue is the 2 closest stores require three busses ( I don't drive, and the world is a better place for it.) Bussing is ok, it's the wait for a transfer that is a hold up, plus the return trip. Not a winter activity.

Back
Top Bottom