Alix, where have you been, young lady?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I've been here a bit sporadically. My oldest daughter has been in two out of town tournaments the last two weekends. And then when I work, sometimes I don't get on here.

Thanks for noticing TG. Its nice to be missed. {{{{{{{{{{{{{{{texasgirl}}}}}}}}}}}}}}}

How goes the job search?

Not too good on the job yet. No phone calls at all. It's getting really depressing. I sit here applying to jobs everyday and I don't even get acknowledement that I have done so. Even the temp service isn't calling.
Something will come up. At least I finally got 2 checks from unemployment. That will help with the bills.

Well, come on up! You can't walk ten feet without tripping over a 'Help Wanted' sign around here.

That sucks. I'll keep praying for a good one to come find you. Until then, keep your chin up and just know that the right one will come along soon. Hugs to you.

Thanks you two!!
Ken, I don't think dh would move up there. He is Texas through and through. LOL

Trust me, you would find Alberta to be Texas north. The only difference is the weather. We are a teensy bit colder here. :LOL:

Ken said:
Well, come on up! You can't walk ten feet without tripping over a 'Help Wanted' sign around here.

ken, doesn't alix get annoyed with those signs all over the front lawn? :cool:

you'd think a real electrician would have responded by now...

Last edited:
I guess there aren't many electricians roaming our neighbourhood looking for work. Smart arse.

He was pretty worried about me you know. He called right in the middle of things to make sure I hadn't zapped myself. Wonder what he would have done if I hadn't answered...

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom