All I Want For Christmas

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
-DEADLY SUSHI- said:
Middie... horses are LARGE animals. They eat a LOT! :ermm: Where would you put it? What would you name it?
I have a stuffed dog and 2 cats. They all get along. But they STILL havent gotten a job. :mad:

Simple Sush I'll keep it in my room and kick doofus out to the garage :LOL: .
As far as a name goes not sure yet. And a job is easy. Let all the neighborhood kids ride him/her for 10.00 a head lol.

since it will be hubbie and me only xmas day. will have xmas with the kids and grandkids week before. I would like to have movies all day on tv and just lay around for the day and not worrry about anything or anyone. One day a year. That my gift.

To move back to the USA is #1. I'll settle for the money I'm expecting to arrive so that at least I know I'll be going for a loooooooooong visit in January. Other material things would be that I could afford to buy tons of toys for my son, one for the hubby and his parents. For myself, a new laptop, electric piano, some clothes (I only own 3 pairs of pants and a few shirts. Haven't found much I like that's affordable since having my son), jewelry, my own home or at least my own apt back in the USA, a car, furniture and kitchen stuff for the apt, etc, etc, etc lol.

Good weather for Christmas Eve and Day.I will be at my son's home again those two days.I love being with my boys and John's family.

middie said:
A horse darn it !!!!

Poor Mid.......I think Santa is turning a deaf ear on you with this repeated wish :)

Still not sure what I want.........poor DH.........I change my mind weekly or sometimes even twice in a week. After 11 years he's used to it and holds off on purchasing anything till the week before.....by that time I've come to a decision.

I've seen a couple Chalphalon skillets I really like. I was wanting the All Clad but their just too heavy for me....but oh their gorgeous. I've thought about any of the following:
-A couple Calphalon Skillets I really like. I was wanting the All Clad but their just too heavy for me....but oh their gorgeous.
-A beauty day..........cut/highlight, manicure and a mall gift certificate for a complete new outfit.
-A mall gift certificate for clothing
-A Hobby Lobby gift certificate so I can buy lots of pretties for the house.

Last edited:
but, since there's zero chance of that ever happening....

Love,
peace,
chocolate
and diamonds!:)

I want new kitchen stools to go around our "T", but we were supposed to get that for our anniversary, and never did.
So....in addition to that...
I would like to have a piece of that beautiful hand-painted Polish pottery...preferably a bowl of some kind.
I need a BUNCH of new dish cloths!
I'd also be thrilled with IOU's from the grandsons to help me in the garden next spring.

i want all for christmas
icon12.gif

(just joking. i'm a sucker for a one-liner)

on the serious side the top 2 would be for my wife's health to be better and for some free time for hobbies

Snow and plenty of it!

I want to take my daughter out into our back garden and build a snowman with her, this is our 1`st Christmas in a House, so some Snow to wake up to in the morning would Totaly Rock!

I was wishing for a pressure canner and I got it today. Had to go to store today and there they were on Sale.I'm so happy and can't wait to start canning again.

There are so many things that I want for Hanukkah and I will be the one buying it for myself. I quess it will be a new Pant and Top Outfit.

goboenomo said:
I'm gonna have alot of trouble find my gf a present.
Oh crap this is gonna be hard.

think from the heart........................something that captures the two of you together..........think hard and let your imagination fly. Just a though......... gift with an inscription of your love.........say a locket with your photos or something with an inscription.

Back
Top Bottom