Am I Ever Glad We Have Tolerant Kitties!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

crewsk

Master Chef
My kids decided to put a doll dress on Tater this afternoon. He wasn't too happy about it but he let them do it. Last night they put it & a hat on Nut. She ran & hid before I could get the camera out.

img_140345_0_8ac822fe38986c912209dfae76cee7b3.jpg

She (he?) looks pretty in pink.

What a cutie! My daughter had a cat that would let her do anything to him too. She put one of her doll's dresses on him once. I'm sure he wasn't thrilled, but he loved Nancy!

:) Barbara

roflmao crewsk... you'll love this one. i had a tom-cat when i was about 7 or so. one year for christmas my grandfather got me the remote controled barbie corvette. i put that cat on the car and drove it around the house and the poor cat had this humor me look on his face all the time !

Middie, that's too funny! We have strange kitties, they lay on their backs & meow until someone comes by & scratches their tummies. I was surprised that Tater didn't pout after he got out of the dress but he went right back to TC & Savannah like it had never happened. When they dressed Nut, she pouted for a couple of hours.

we put my cats into little gerber tee-shirts sometimes when it's chilly ouside and they want to go get some fresh air.:LOL:
lol, they look so cute in those little shirts.
your cat look adorable in his dress!

Those are the cutest pictures, crewsk! I'll have to show them to my kitty to remind him he has it pretty good. :) Tater is just adorable--what a tiny little thing!

Back
Top Bottom