An idea just for fun

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Maidrite

Contest Winner
This is just a idea for fun this holiday, what if we traded a gift each of something we have around our house (kind of like rummage sale stuff).
There would need to be a numbers drawn and the item must be like new or something new from around your house.
Should we even try, who would be interested?
This would only cost the price of shipping and I just thought it might be fun. :chef:

Good then we shall see then how many are in til next week, That way everyone will get a chance to enter. :chef:

This is just a idea for fun this holiday, what if we traded a gift each of something we have around our house (kind of like rummage sale stuff).
There would need to be a numbers drawn and the item must be like new or something new from around your house.
Should we even try, who would be interested?
This would only cost the price of shipping and I just thought it might be fun. :chef:

Isn't this also called the "white elephant gifts"?? When you exchange previously owned items.....would you know or should it matter if your gift is for a male or female? Or would you try to make it a unisex item??

I'm in, on whatever is decided! I love secret santa type things!! :cool:

Yes I agree deelady, but with drawing numbers we will know who we will be giving to :)

Isn't this also called the "white elephant gifts"?? When you exchange previously owned items.....would you know or should it matter if your gift is for a male or female? Or would you try to make it a unisex item??

I'm in, on whatever is decided! I love secret santa type things!! :cool:

:) I'm definately in and maybe it should be something from your house that normally would be common in your area that might not be common to the person you're sending it to. Living in New Mexico that would be very easy for me to do.

In germany it's called "Schrottwichteln" and we will do it at work in Dec...
As I am quite far away from, I better not take part....

Would someone want to ship to Canada?

Shipping to Canada isn't that expensive if the item is light enough.

Last year I was in one of these, I gave an iron pan. Not this year. In states shipping was a bear. :(

Count me in.

.....would you know or should it matter if your gift is for a male or female?

The one I was in last year the names of the participants were put into a hat and pulled two at a time. I believe.

No matter. Just let me know who I'm "buying" for so I can start web-stalking, I mean researching them.

:LOL:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom