...and it hasn't stopped yet.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Andy M.

Certified Pretend Chef
This just measured at exactly 13 inches. It's still snowing to beat the band!

This was supposed to be 3" to 7".

Attachments

• DSC03661.jpg
    DSC03661.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 187
We had a dusting last night. It has melted off.
Somebody told me we were supposed to get 10", but it looks like it hit you instead.

The storm is finally over. Just got back indoors from clearing off our cars and moving them so they can plow out the parking spaces.

The weekend forecast is for temps in the high 40s to 50ºF. I guess we can count on some melting.

This just measured at exactly 13 inches. It's still snowing to beat the band!

This was supposed to be 3" to 7".

I am worried about tonight's high tide. House are already dropping into the Atlantic again. It has started to slow down here. You are further inland than me, so you are getting more snow than we are. But we are getting the wind right from the ocean. Even at low tide it is blowing the waters right up on the shore. :angel:

Heard a noise outside this morning, it was a crew cutting the grass for the first time this year.....

You should be the one out there cutting the grass. You can make it part of your weight loss program. Smartypants! :angel:

Andy, that one looks like it's pretty ready made. Stick a couple lumps coal, a carrot on the face, a pair of old overshoes extending from it's body and holding a fat ceegar in its hand. Voila':LOL:

Thank you Andy, I was way off wasnt I :ROFLMAO:

I know, you guys should start up a thread where you take photos of things covered in snow and we have to guess what they are ;) :ROFLMAO:

Gee Andy...now I know where my snow is. That's exactly what I've missed this winter...

Oh, dearie me. We got almost exactly what was predicted, a very heavy, wet foot or so. A neighbor did some snow blowing for us. Thank heaven. I'm starting to think my husband should be more careful about shoveling. I'm more careful this year than in previous years (broken hip). Isn't spring on its way?

Princess, cannot resist the line you have about wearing your earrings! I just love it. But over the last year I lost 30+ lbs, so I thought I might be able to wear my wedding ring (I'm in the same ball-park, weight wise). picture me rolling my eyes. I guess it is more knuckle size than fat, because I thought I'd have to call the EMTs to remove the damned thing!

It was near 50ºF today and that grill in the picture was cleared off and fired up for dinner tonight.

Oh, dearie me. We got almost exactly what was predicted, a very heavy, wet foot or so. A neighbor did some snow blowing for us. Thank heaven. I'm starting to think my husband should be more careful about shoveling. I'm more careful this year than in previous years (broken hip). Isn't spring on its way?

Princess, cannot resist the line you have about wearing your earrings! I just love it. But over the last year I lost 30+ lbs, so I thought I might be able to wear my wedding ring (I'm in the same ball-park, weight wise). picture me rolling my eyes. I guess it is more knuckle size than fat, because I thought I'd have to call the EMTs to remove the damned thing!

Mine slips on...getting it off is a chore.

Still no snow, but the tops of the mountains in the back country are looking better. It's going to be a heck of a fire season this year.:ermm:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom