Android Apps and Tips please

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Alix

Everymom
Moderator Emeritus
I'm having soooo much fun with my new Android. I have just downloaded some free apps. Games etc. I've got Skype now, Angry Birds, Solitaire and Bubble Shooter. My kids have already said goodbye to me! LOL.

What freebies does everyone have that they really like and where did you get them?

If you like to read, you can download lots of books, even some modern books for free. I've got books by John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, and The Left Behind series as well as some Louisa Mae Alcott and Agatha Christie books. Have fun!

What is Alchemy?

it's a game where you start with 4 elements, water, fire, wind and uh..one other...and you combine them to create other elements, then combine those elements to create other elements. Things like life, moss, men, sandwich...lol it's fun to see what u can come up with :). It's a free download.

pacanis, yep it sure did. However, some of the apps that are on that market are free elsewhere. It also didn't have a Skype app (which I just found elsewhere) so I went searching.

I have, however, just done something nasty to my phone. LOL! Somehow, no one can now hear me when I call. I'm just a big dead zone to them. CRAP! I wonder if that was the skype app? I'll figure it out...I hope!

If you like to read, you can download lots of books, even some modern books for free. I've got books by John Grisham, Janet Evanovich, and The Left Behind series as well as some Louisa Mae Alcott and Agatha Christie books. Have fun!

Ooo. I missed this. Cool. Thanks Linda.

alix, google a search of top 30 free android apps.

you must get open advanced task killer. it's great to help save battery life and when you don't know how to get out of a jam or shut things down.

also, get google sky maps. the coolest app for looking at the stars at night.

Not free, but I downloaded iCam on my pod. Now I can monitor my employees from home on my days off.....hehehhe :)))
It's a nice little security device as well. If your webcam senses any movement or sound during the middle of the night it can alert you on your phone and you can immediately see what's going on.

Not free, but I downloaded iCam on my pod. Now I can monitor my employees from home on my days off.....hehehhe :)))
It's a nice little security device as well. If your webcam senses any movement or sound during the middle of the night it can alert you on your phone and you can immediately see what's going on.

How do you keep from setting it off yourself?:ermm:

I love my Android phone but the built in alarm is garbage. Alarm Klock is way more reliable and lets you set multiple recurring alarms. I would highly recommend it.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom