Animals are funny....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kitchenelf

Chef Extraordinaire
My cat wants my dog to play with him so badly he keeps running by her spitting as cats will do. She (the dog) apparently could care less! The cat is not giving up though - she's running in and out of the office and all over the downstairs but the dog ain't movin'!!!

I can just picture your cat doing that! It's probably the silliest show on TV - Planet's Funniest Animals - the host is kind of irritating, actually, but when I'm blue, if I happen to catch a few clips, it genuinely improves my mood. I find myself smiling in spite of my mood. I LOVE watching the interplay between our cat and our dog! Sandyj

He finally got her attention - lol - apparently the flash bothered the dog!

img_152922_0_5a7e6e53decbe4dccad1488bff89369d.jpg

Elf, that's a beautiful cat! What kind is it?

And I always love seeing pictures of your weiner dog. They're one of my favorite breeds! :)

Elf,

your doxie, remionds me of my Maxi, he was a dear little buddie and I sure miss him..He loved when we got Maggie another doxie only black and tan, now a cat would have been another story:LOL: Peace would NOT have reined in our house:ROFLMAO:

kadesma

The cat as far as I know is a purebred "grey" cat :-p It showed up in our courtyard and apparently for about 3 or 4 days Isabella knew it was there - we finally went over to see where she always was when she was outside and we found the cat curled up behind our HVAC unit. Tiny, tiny thing - they've always been big buds. When we finally caught the cat the dog was the only one that could get near it for months. It's a different story now though! lol They have been big friends since.

kadesma - isn't this breed just so sweet. I've known a few to be snippy but I don't think they were really socialized very well. If Isabella doesn't know you and you touch her she'll pee on your foot :LOL:

Yes, they are friendly and sweet and protective as well..They love all family members, but will not let a stranger touch you...Max nor Maggie is snippy, I'd not allow that, but they look you over pretty well before giving you their hearts. Max, didn't pee on your foot, but, men often got their trouser legs sprinkled :ROFLMAO:

kadesma

That's too funny!!!! Sometimes Isabella won't even let Mr. Kitty into the same room with Michael and me - she chases him out as soon soon as he reaches the doorway. Selfish little thing!!!!!

Cats

Animals are such a gift. So unique because they seem to fit into everyone's family so well. My brother had cat that stayed out at night and one time never came back for more than 3 months. Wonder where they go when that happens? We called animal shelters and animal control but no cat without tail picked up. We figured she got hit by car (always worst) and would never see her again. One evening she was at the door. They say they have nine lives! Wonder where that quote came from? I only have dogs but a cat like yours kitchen elf would be welcome. Thank you for letting us see your gift. How old you think she is? Do you get her washed and teeth cleaned? Friend i have does this. I thought they don't like water? Since it is so hot these past days, my dogs want to sleep in garage on the floor. I can't figure this out either. The house has a/c and fans but they prefer to sleep in garage. Possibly the floor cooler than in here. I know it isn't as clean as in the house but who can deny them being cool. My own brother doesn't have a/c and stays in the basement. He likes animals too. Think my family and my animals are normal?

Thanks for the laugh kitch! Their both adorable. I love my animals. I just realized my cat, "Trinket", has gained weight..........I didn't think it possible because she already weighs 20+ pounds. One of my brothers was back in town and he said she'd gained but I was in too much distress to really notice. Well last night she was lying on her back......as she has too to breath better......it was then reality set in and I have to admit she did. I honestly don't overfeed her either. She was very plump when I got her and for 3 years she hadn't gained any nor lost any. I'll try posting a pic of her after we get settled again.

P.S. I love the woodwork on you dining room chairs....they look antique. Oh.....and don't think I didn't notice your wine stash too....hee hee!

hahaha sizzlin - I had to look at the picture again - yes, that is a wine stash! lol The chairs are about 120 years old - we need to get them fixed - we really can't sit in them anymore!

ITK - yes, your animals and your family are normal. I bet they do love that cool floor. I get their teeth cleaned, give the dog baths, but I don't bathe the cat. I never got her used to it and I don't think she'd take too kindly to it now! lol

Dove said:
OMG he is beautiful !

You didn't say his name...BlueElf???:LOL:

Since this was our only male cat at the time his name is Mr. Kitty - We had Big Kitty and Little Kitty (actual names Tiger and Pounder but we slipped into Big and Little) - so this one had to be Mr. Kitty! lol

middie - He does look like a Russian Blue.

:) We have 2 cats Shadow and Snoopy and 3 dogs Bear,Daisy and Lobo, life is never boring around my house.Some times they are a big pain in the ???.But thats my fault as I spoil them terribly.
Love your cat Elf he looks like a prankster I also noticed your wine rack right away.
I am a total animal lover they are so much cooler than most humans with them what you see is what you get no underlying motives.

jp - animals cannot be spoiled = they are just well loved!!!!!

Come on over - we have plenty - the rest you can't see :wacko:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom