Anna Nicole Smith has Died

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.

-DEADLY SUSHI-

Washing Up
Thursday, February 08, 2007
foxnews_story.gif

Reality star Anna Nicole Smith was found unresponsive Thursday in her Hard Rock Hotel room in Hollywood, Fla., FOX affiliate WSVN is reporting.
She was taken to Memorial Regional Hospital in Hollywood.
According to a local report, a witness said paramedics were pumping her chest when they took her out of the hotel.

It was later reported she has died.

FOXNews.com - Report: Anna Nicole Smith Found Unresponsive in Hotel Room - Celebrity Gossip | Entertainment News | Arts And Entertainment

It sounds like her daughter was born drug-addicted, and there has been a custody battle going on to try to get the daughter's DNA screened to determine who the real father is. Apparently it was Anna's boyfriend who alleged that the baby was born drug-addicted and wants the DNA screened to prove that she's his daughter, and wants custody so he can get her treated.

Seems they found her unresponsive in a room at the Hard Rock, in FLA.

Asides from that, dunno. Sounds strange though.

*mods, please feel free to merge threads, I didn't see the other one.*

Very sad indeed. I'm sure there will lots of speculation in the media about this, but we'll know more when they do the autopsy tomorrow. Poor little baby girl.

Her 20 year old son died when she had her baby just a few months ago. He was in the room with her at the hospital where the baby was born! Geraldo Rivera on Fox News speculated that she probably died of the same thing - methodone overdose. btw, boyfriend was only one in the room in both deaths!! We must prepare ourselves for all the non-stop so called news about her.

I't is just sad.Can't rejoice in the birth of a daughter because your son dies days later.Now a baby girl is to grow up with no mother.Not to mention all the media press that will be going on..plus i'm sure the fight of the "fathers" will continue.:(

This really caught me by surprise when I read it earlier. While I think she brought most of her problems on herself, and she definitely did not live a good life, I also believe that she really loved her children and I also think that deep down she knew she had taken some very wrong turns in her life. As flashy as she was on the outside, I saw glimpses of a scared girl who longed for a simpler life. I just pray now that Dannielynn (her 5-month-old) somehow receives a better upbringing than (I fear) she would have with Anna Nicole.

Barbara

A.N.Smith's estranged mother and sister were recently featured on a talk show and both said that she was on heavy duty drugs and had been for a very long time. Both were very concerned about her health. Maybe she had just one too many problems for her to deal without drugs---either an overdose or her body had been abused for too long and it just gave out. Why the private nurse? What a rollercoaster ride she was leading. Poor new baby!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom