Annoying TV Commercials

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
My #1 hands-down most annoying commercials are the ones for "Free Credit Report.com" with that unbelievably stupid-looking moron & his little rock band of misfits. ARGGGH!!! One can only hope that the "star" of these little pieces of idiocy has the common sense not to put this little bit of history on his resume.

#2 are ALL of the equally stupid erectile-disfunction product commercials that automatically pop on anywhere & everywhere after, like, 10 p.m. or so.

I said a brat Beef keilbasa hot smoked sausage CHEDDARWURST!
GO MEAT!

(I love the original Hillshire Farms Go Meat commerical.)

The "Bang bang choo choo train, eat lunch meat on an aeroplane BYE BYE" one is kinda bothersome.

I hate Bears advertising toilet paper.

I really enjoy spotting changes in commercials... Dr Scholl gel foot pads used to have you "jellin like a felon".... but not any more!

Yeah - & it's interesting how they don't even remotely mention the LARGE cut of that money the company gets for giving them their money "now" - lol!!!

How about putting the PAM ad on the list, the one where the kids demand new cup cakes because the ones severed are stuck to the pan. Who bakes cupcakes without a liner anyway? When I grew up the Mom would give them a spacial name and we would scoff them down, no questions asked.

I could scream at the monotone commercial for comcast..Yikes is it a royal pain

kadesma:wacko:

Back
Top Bottom