Another loss for me

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SizzlininIN

Master Chef
Well I was dealt another blow. My dad died last Thursday (21st). Only 19 months since I lost my mom. He was at home and had a major stroke. He was 75. He'd had a stroke last October. He died instantly from what we can tell. I'm having a hard time with this because I'd just talked to him that morning and he was fine. We can narrow it down to him passing away about 45 minutes after I talked to him. Still hard to believe he's gone. I won't be on here much. I'm the executor of his estate so I have a lot on my plate right now. I'll pop in when I can.

oh, sizz, i'm so sorry. may he rest in peace. you'll be in my thoughts and prayers.

Thanks Luvs and Sierra! I'm trying Sierra......its hard though. I'm the type of person that tends to hold their feelings inside around people. I've got the ole', "I'm okay" down pat. Its so much easier hiding behind this monitor. I feel such an emptiness inside. I've now lost 3 very important people in my life.....my parents and my brother. I only hope and pray that the lord give me some peace for many many years before I have to experience this kind of pain again. I'll be okay though.....its just going to take some time. Thanks again!

Sizz, I'm so sorry.
I'll be praying for you tonight.
Wish we were closer so that I could give
you a hug.

smiles, Trish

Sorry to hear of your loss, Sizz. My prayers are with you and your family...........Wasabi

I am so sorry to hear about your loss. Make sure you take time to look after yourself hard as it may seem.
Be kind to yourself, my thoughts are with you.

Hugs and condolences to you Sizz. Try to take comfort that your loved Parents and Brother are now all together. Keep thinking of the happy memories.

So sorry, we will keep you and your family in our thoughts and prayers.

Know how hard it is I lost my Mom 7 1/2 months after my brother.

Sizz I am so sorry to hear that. Please take care of yourself and lean on your friends and family for support. I will be thinking of you.

Sizz,

I'm so sorry, you have my thoughts and prayers for you and your family. {{{{{{{{hugs}}}}}}}}
kadesma

oh sizz i'm so so sorry to hear this. if you ever need to talk i'm here.
will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers.

Sizz, I am so sorry to hear about your Dad, and so soon after your Mom. Your heart must just be broken. My Dad passed away last fall and it still blindsides me occasionally. I am also executrix, so I know the kind of work you are in for.

Please don't forget to take time for yourself in the midst of all the chaos. This place was a Godsend for me, the people here have the biggest warmest hearts.

Heartfelt hugs and wishes of peace for you.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom