Another Miracle?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

In the Kitchen

Executive Chef
Dogs will never cease to amaze me! There was story on Yahoo about dog that did a Heimlich Maneuver(sp?) on the owner. She was eating apple and piece of it must have gotten stuck in her throat. The dog did what she considered the Heimlich Maneuver to get it out. Would make a person consider treating their dogs with a little respect, at least as a member of the family.

So many people being alone these days, would be good idea to having a dog and being good to it. Never know what circumstances you will encounter that a dog would be helpful. Very helpful.

I am just thankful that Yahoo reported the story. Need more like this. Helps me make it through the day.

Lol, the way that dog was dragging the woman around by the leash, I'm sure he would have jumped on top of her when she was down. She couldn't handle an untrained 2 yo Lab. Fortunately his ill-behavior saved her life!

Seriously, I believe it was was rather miraculous and I do believe in Divine intervention. :)

Always

Half Baked said:
Lol, the way that dog was dragging the woman around by the leash, I'm sure he would have jumped on top of her when she was down. She couldn't handle an untrained 2 yo Lab. Fortunately his ill-behavior saved her life!

Seriously, I believe it was was rather miraculous and I do believe in Divine intervention. :)

You are so right about the Divine Intervention! We all take life for granted. I am so happy to hear you admit it openly. You will be blessed. Thanks for your response, Half Baked. Hope you are doing okay!

Back
Top Bottom