Answer a question with a question!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
If my head were not connected to my body.. do you think that I
would misplace that too????:):)

pdswife said:
But.... isn't a hug and a smile even better?
Great point :clap:

(This thought is sparked by a children's song called "Three hugs a day" that was popular in the 80's) Do you think that there should be a minimum number of hugs that we get (or give!) each day?

Did you know that if I could stretch my arms long enough, I would give each one of you a big hug?

Whoaaa.... so many hugs are around here I hope no one has to wear this....:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

with all those unsightly bare muffined midsections around, do you think hip huggers are good idea?

Piccolina said:
Great point :clap:

(This thought is sparked by a children's song called "Three hugs a day" that was popular in the 80's) Do you think that there should be a minimum number of hugs that we get (or give!) each day?

no limits on hugs, espec. for the children and the elderly. you tell them you love them, and need them in your lives....... everyone call a loved one, and let them know you care.

urmaniac13 said:
with all those unsightly bare muffined midsections around, do you think hip huggers are good idea?
:LOL::ROFLMAO: LOL!!!

Do you think that pop stars are largely to blame for the increase in public belly showing?

Don't ya just hate it when fat teenage girls wear though tummy showing pants? Don't ya wish you could take them to the store and buy them clothes that would make them look better?

Back
Top Bottom