Any bloggers?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

masteraznchefjr

Sous Chef
Hello everyone,

I would like to know if anyone blogs here? I would like to increase my google reader list ^_^

I have a blog! :) But you know, I'll probably get a PM telling me not to mention it in my posts... (??) hahahha... Or maybe it's allowed in this thread? I duno. Either way!
It's in my signature *looks down*
:)

That's awesome, your last post was about fried rice and vermicelli! I did a post a couple of days ago about my first experience with vermicelli! That stuff is so awesome..... I can't see the vermicelli in yours though? Or was it the angel hair pasta that you're using? I'm confused... Still unsure fully of that stuff...
I bought "rice vermicelli" at the St.Lawrence market here in Toronto, at this massive rice/grain place, and it is clear/white in long strands, and you cook it for one minute in boiling water... So tasty in a stir fry! :)
Great blog man, I'll be checking out some of those veggie recipes for sure!! :)

I have troubles finding reasonably priced vermicelli, so I just break apart angel hair pasta. I actually had yours bookmarked. I think lemongrass would work great that way (without the chicken for me).

I have troubles finding reasonably priced vermicelli, so I just break apart angel hair pasta. I actually had yours bookmarked. I think lemongrass would work great that way (without the chicken for me).
You could definitely replace the chicken with tofu, or you could use boiled potatoes, or any vegetable really! :) I'm going to probably make a batch tonight with a bunch of asparagus. Not sure how lemon grass will work with that, but I'll try it!
It's so rare that I eat meat now, so it could easily be taken out.

Hmm, not sure what area you're in, but at the St.Lawrence market, you can purchase 3 bags of rice vermicelli for $1. Each bag provides about 1 cup cooked, and you'd make about 1/2 cup serving per person.
I've been told if it's found at a grocery store, it's a bit pricey, yeah... But you've got to go to either a fruit/vegetable market place, or go to an Asian food grocery store, those places sell that stuff super cheap!

Back
Top Bottom