Any ideas??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Okay so here's the challenge. My Grandmas birthday is coming up in about a month. Our cousin has given us all an assignment for some kind of big presentation type thing she's putting together for Grandma. We don't know what it is, or anything about it. But we were all assigned a number. And we have to find a creative way to take a picture of ourselves with our number. So my husband and I were assigned the number 4. My sister in law came up with a really good idea for her number. They had their sunday school class lay on the floor and make the shape of a big 3, then they sat behind them and had someone take the picture. I need to think of a creative way to do ours with the letter 4. She said anyone and anything can be in the picture, the number just has to be big, and we have to be in it. Any iddeaasss???? :idea::)

High School Football/Basketball Ball Team...Cheerleaders....Kindergartens/Daycare Centers....Maybe a bunch of G-ma's friends........

I dunno...I'm just throwing something out.........

Also, think back over grandma's lif and try to find ways the number 4 might have meaning for her. Four siblings, four children, four grandchildren. Then try to use that is some way to depict the number.

Thanks for the ideas guys..

This is actually my husbands grandma. He says he can't think of anything that the number 4 could represent from her life.. She actually has 10 children, and like, 100 grandchildren and great grandchildren. LOL it's a VERY big family. I wish we knew what this cousin of ours was putting together, but she says it's going to be a surprise for everyone. She said if we want, we can just hold a sign with our number written on it. But she said to try to be creative with it if we can. We just can't think of a creative way to do ours!!

How about doing a Roman numeral? Also, as it is from YOU, do something that represents YOUR life. Do you have coworkers that could help out? Something related to your job(s)?

It is very easy to form a 4 with your legs. You could have family members stand arm-in-arm (for balance and laughs) with your legs in that position.

Back
Top Bottom