Any plans for the weekend ?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
As for me .. Mom is inviting for her Most delecious recipe ..

its actually arabic food , which is stuffed "zucchinis
and eggplants"

only its not really zokini,. its spcial arabic one !

Tirribleeeeeeeeeee tastey ! cant wait for mom's food !
2785321281_0aba4ae46c.jpg

these and the eggplants are washed , cleaned , we take out all whats inside and then fill them with the stuffing "meat,rice,oil,salt,pepper,special BHARAT -spice !"
then in the water in a pot, it takes an hour, then u add the tomtoes diced souse on the water, withen time it kinds of gets inside the viggie an rice and meat ............. to give the taste of heaven !!!

ummmmmmmmm am too excited and hungry :))) looooooooool :LOL:

:LOL::LOL::LOL:

Sounds yummy!
Not sure here, but milk was on sale $1.89/gal, so I got a gallon of whole milk and made some fresh cheese. So may do a gnocchi with it.

Mike and I celebrated our one year anniversary tonight. He took me to the pound and we adopted another dog! Then we went to dinner, took a nice long walk around the neighborhood and came home to watch a movie. It was a great day! Tomorrow I am going on a girls weekend with my buddy Candi. Gonna visit the Buck Owens Museum!

Mike and I celebrated our one year anniversary tonight. He took me to the pound and we adopted another dog! Then we went to dinner, took a nice long walk around the neighborhood and came home to watch a movie. It was a great day! Tomorrow I am going on a girls weekend with my buddy Candi. Gonna visit the Buck Owens Museum!

Happy Anniversary snack_pack, what a cool idea of adopting a puppy. When do we see pictures.

My weekend consist of me photographing a wedding on the beach, but that's not until 7:30 this evening. Otherwise nothing spectacular.

Back
Top Bottom