Anybody want to buy a Barbecue Dining Boat....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i can see a restaurant or country club that has a restaurant on a pond or lake on their property, but for a retail environment?

polyethylene hull? it's a blow up innertube with a hard deck, put put trolling motor, and grill in the middle.

i wonder if it's uscg approved? do you need a mae west under your lobster bib?

it's a retarded idea.

I thought that, that is what pontoon boats are for? Partying.

That thing looks more like an inner tube style "car" that they use at amusement parks for water rides(sans the log flume), with an outboard on it.

i could have respscted it, maybe (naw, not really) if it had an outboard. even 10 or 15 hp would do.

at least that way you could get your guests and crew to the shore as it sank with your dinner, lol.

Where's the head? $50K would go a long way for a nice dive boat.

Where are those 10 guests supposed to go when you need to get something out of the underseat storage? "Everybody squeeze together. No, not all on one side of the boat!"

i could have respscted it, maybe (naw, not really) if it had an outboard. even 10 or 15 hp would do.

at least that way you could get your guests and crew to the shore as it sank with your dinner, lol.

It has an outboard. . .not much of one, but bigger than an electric one you see on bass boats.

Put a 650 Honda or Evinrude on there. new meaning to "fast Food."

Back
Top Bottom