Anyone buy girlscout cookies?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Me too, Yakuta. I buy all kinds of junk if a kid is selling it.

Daughter was in GS for a few years and always sold tons of cookies, but that was because Daddy took the form into work and copped tons of orders from childless people.

i have bought so much overpriced crap from coworkers kids over the years that i should have no problem selling my son's crap someday.
at least goil scout cookies are worth it for the cause, and for the tasty cookies.

When we lived in a house on flat land, we used to get all the kids selling school stuff and, of course, the Girl Scouts.

And would buy a bit from everyone, they were neighbors, how can you say no?

Now we live up a hill.

A pretty steep hill but nothing for kids who go to soccer practice twice a week.

At first we got a few kids coming up, now not one.

And we were asked by the parents to move our fairly cool Halloween display and candy trick-or-treat giveaway from the porch to the bottom of the hill. They did not want their children being tired out.

Needless to say we did not do it. Just turned off our lights and ignored the whole thing.

Am glad to buy the cookies, the Girl Scouts are a great organization, and will support the kids selling wrapping paper, candy, and the lousiest large, doughy, supposedly NY style, pretzels one could imagine (those we just tossed).

Sorry about the rant.

Think the Girl Scouts sell a fine product.

And will occasionally purchase some from the women in front of the grocery selling them.

But haven't seen any this year.

If a coupla scouts would hoof it up the hill, would probably give them a very nice order.

They didn't want the kids to get tired... my oh my. lol.

I guess I'm a bad mom in that case cuz, I always wanted my son tired and in bed right after trick or treating.

Back
Top Bottom