Anyone for Ham and Cheese flavored lays???

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

kleenex

Master Chef
http://www.fritolay.pl/appetite/

or ketchup flavoed cheetos???

ketchup.gif

I'm not crazy about them. I like their salt and vinegar potato chips. And I love their new kettle cooked jalepeno chips.

:) Barbara

Barbara L said:
And I love their new kettle cooked jalepeno chips.

The idiot stores in my area do not carry that chip!!!

They sell the other three kinds though.

I can't get them here either! I found them at a store about 2 hours from here, but not here. I am going to check a town about 20 miles north of us next time I get over there. I can get the other flavors here in those little 99 cent bags. But I want jalepeno, and I want a big bag!

i'm hooked on the salt and vinegar flavored chips, but only the ones from terra chips. most other brands over-do it.

besides doritos, i don't like petrochemicals in my tater chips...

buckytom said:
i'm hooked on the salt and vinegar flavored chips, but only the ones from terra chips. most other brands over-do it.
bucky, i love terra chips. those Mediterranian ones with all the mixed up kinds of chips are so good, and i'm hooked on the terra blues.:-p
my jake and my brother gulp those things down like there's no tomorrow. i should hide 'em before those two see 'em next time.

Barbara L said:
I can't get them here either! I found them at a store about 2 hours from here, but not here. I am going to check a town about 20 miles north of us next time I get over there. I can get the other flavors here in those little 99 cent bags. But I want jalepeno, and I want a big bag!

A big bag is better than a small and going two hours to get a bag of chips is something that I would never do.

Back
Top Bottom