Anyone here missing a 44-pound cat????

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Why would anyone let their pet get like that? I watch my Beagle like a hawk as they are known for being overweight and I control her food intake for the same reason. So far so good.

I may be mistaken but that cat looks at least part Turkish Angora. I have a similar one. Mine has features that are finer. She weighs 8 lbs. and there is always food in her bowl.

The owner of the cat pictured needs to get to a vet quick.

I saw this yesterday on the Today show and was appalled. What is the owner thinking to allow this poor cat to become so fat? Frankly, I hope the owners don't claim her so she can be adopted by someone who has more sense.

Fat cat a victim of foreclosure

Fat cat a victim of foreclosure - TODAY: Pets - Today.msnbc.com

A 44-pound cat found lumbering around New Jersey was abandoned by a woman who said her home was foreclosed, an animal shelter official said Thursday.

The porky white cat found Saturday became a local media sensation and was dubbed "Princess Chunk". But the animal is really a male whose name is Powder.

Jennifer Andersch, director of the Camden County Animal Shelter, said Thursday that the cat's owner came forward to describe the animal's background.

ha that is the shelter where I adopted my doggie Tiger...

Crazy!

My cat is the opposite she is so tiny she is still a kitten 5 mos but I think she is going to stay pretty small... with her aggresive personality if she weighed 44lbs I would be in big trouble

Regis and Kelly today had this cat on the show - and elderly lady had him and had to move. She just let him go - the vet will run blood test, before putting him on a diet. He is around 7yrs. (Vet said) and 10 yrs. old- Lady said. There are 800 ppl. who want him !

I saw this yesterday on the Today show and was appalled. What is the owner thinking to allow this poor cat to become so fat? Frankly, I hope the owners don't claim her so she can be adopted by someone who has more sense.

i totally agree, it is animal abuse, pure and simple. i have a friend that has six cats, half are obese. my next door neighbors have two that are so fat they can barely walk. they are always telling me my thomas is to thin.

go figure
babe:wacko::wacko:

Back
Top Bottom