Anyone watching Chefography on Foodnetwork?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Dina

Executive Chef
I'm amazed to see what Ina Garten has done with her cooking career through her love of cooking. She felt her office job at the White House was really not fullfilling enough so went on to buy a pastry shop. Not knowing much of owning a food business she hit it off with huge success for 20 years with her creativity and passion for cooking. I admire her more now that I know her story. She's an amazing cook. Anyone have any favorites? Emeril, Ina, Giada, Paula?

I saw part of that. But then got distracted. I was reading the newspaper. I just saw maybe 30 seconds of when she was talking about when she was 26 and got the job managing the nuclear budget or something like that?

I've watched them all, twice. Very interesting.
As you all know, I don't get around well, so I spend a lot of time in my special chair. My attention is divided between the TV, my laptop, and whatever else is going on in my house.

Ina was the only one I saw - amazing! I have taped all the rest and need to figure out a "schedule" as to when I can sit down and watch one or two. I saw tidbit of Giada and of Paula - I really want to see Paula and Emeril's show.

I didn't get to see Emeril or Paula and only a bit of Giada. I got to see Ina's show which was very interesting.

Back
Top Bottom