Anyone working on their own websites?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

lastmanstanding

Senior Cook
Not sure if I'm permitted to ask this in the forum. Is there anyone with their own website? I have mine, not a big hit, just a small blog. :yum:

I used to. I had a food blog in the late '90s-early 2000s, but it's defunct now. We have another member who has a blog, and sometimes refers to it, so it's not a problem to post about it. It would be a problem if someone tried to recruit members from here to another forum ;)

I used to. I had a food blog in the late '90s-early 2000s, but it's defunct now. We have another member who has a blog, and sometimes refers to it, so it's not a problem to post about it. It would be a problem if someone tried to recruit members from here to another forum ;)
I started my own website in 2006 I think. If I had stayed with it now it could've been worth millions. Those days I didn't know, and probably it wasn't there, of Wordpress. Created the site with HTML. I just ditched the domain name and someone else grabbed it.

Now I have a website about my country Sri Lanka, updated very rarely due to other work. It was deleted from server side last year without any reason, and I lost interest briefly but thinking of updating it again. :yum:

I started my own website in 2006 I think. If I had stayed with it now it could've been worth millions. Those days I didn't know, and probably it wasn't there, of Wordpress. Created the site with HTML. I just ditched the domain name and someone else grabbed it.

Now I have a website about my country Sri Lanka, updated very rarely due to other work. It was deleted from server side last year without any reason, and I lost interest briefly but thinking of updating it again. :yum:

If you have the knowledge update it to a Wordpress based site. I know some stuff about Wordpress.

I had a couple of websites. One was for business and I'm retired, so the website is too. I also had a personal one, waaaayyyy back. Not really interested anymore. If want something, I'll just use Wordpress or something similar. I have far too many other things that I want to spend time on.

If you have the knowledge update it to a Wordpress based site. I know some stuff about Wordpress.

Yeah that's what I m doing now. WordPress is really easy and I'm using it for the site now. Looking back at HTML and Frontpage we have come a long way within 2 decades. ?

Back
Top Bottom