Aquariums!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have had one for several years now. They are very relaxing. Mine is a 55 gallon salt water tank with a three stripe damsel, a yellow damsel of some sort and a squirrel fish. We also have sea slugs, hermit crabs and two starfish. :)

Bravo to you Sushi...live plants always gave me trouble. You'll have to post some pics when you get a chance. I am having trouble downloading things right now but I will post mine when it gets fixed.

My son has several. He had to give up his 55 gal. tank with fish frying size!! His trailer didn't have room..I have a natural rock fish pond with a waterfall...does that count? The raccoons clean me out so all I have in it now are mosquito fish.

Last edited:
I have a 10 gallon tank with an Apple Snail named "Gary", 2 albino cory cats, and an every growing population of guppies. (keep taking them back to the pet store, get home and there are 5 more)
SO has a 35 gallon getting ready to upsize to 55 gallon in a week or so. He has a great collection of fish. My favorites are his Clown Loaches. He also has 2 Dwarf Rams, a striped Loache, and 2 Bala Sharks,plus misc. guppies and minnows

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom