Arby's is giving out a massive discount on a trip to Hawaii....

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that enjoys cooking.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
"we have a few more tickets to give out, so sign up now"

It's a marketing ploy. They have maybe 4 tickets to give away, yet they get thousands and thousands to sign up. They then use that data to their benefit.

Another thing about Arbys. I live in the second largest city in California yet there are maybe 3 or 4 Arbys in that entire county. This is disproportionate with the number of TV ads they put on. Their ads act as if they're as common as Jack in the Box or McDonalds. They aren't by any means.

Another thing about Arbys. I live in the second largest city in California yet there are maybe 3 or 4 Arbys in that entire county. This is disproportionate with the number of TV ads they put on. Their ads act as if they're as common as Jack in the Box or McDonalds. They aren't by any means.

You're absolutely right about that. There are like just 3 locations in all of L.A.
But, just so happens that there is an Arby's just half a block from where I work.... So their discount coupon ads we get in the mail do come in handy from time to time.

"we have a few more tickets to give out, so sign up now"

It's a marketing ploy. They have maybe 4 tickets to give away, yet they get thousands and thousands to sign up. They then use that data to their benefit.

They only have 10 wonderful tickets to hand out at that super duper price point.

I don't think I have had Arby's since the early 1970s. I remember it as pretty good for fast food, back then. Might have been as recently as 1982. But, Taco Bell was still pretty good back then too.

I remember back when McDonalds served milkshakes you didn't need to eat with a spoon and french fries were cooked in lard. Those were the days.

I remember back when McDonalds served milkshakes you didn't need to eat with a spoon and french fries were cooked in lard. Those were the days.

Those were my all time favourite fries. I remember tasting my first McDonald's fry in high school and thinking, "This is the perfect French fry."

That was when there was a sign on the golden arches bragging about having sold over one million hamburgers. :ohmy: :LOL:

I don't think I have had Arby's since the early 1970s. I remember it as pretty good for fast food, back then. Might have been as recently as 1982. But, Taco Bell was still pretty good back then too.

I like Arby's sauce and their onion rolls and their formed roast beef. Parts is parts. Seasoned curly fries too.

I like Arby's sauce and their onion rolls and their formed roast beef. Parts is parts. Seasoned curly fries too.
They’ve got really good onion rings, too.

Damn, haven’t been to Arby’s in over a year. Now this thread has got me craving it.

I like their gyros too!

Back
Top Bottom